Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Beginning

So I am back here after nearly 3 years… and yes you may ask what must have triggered this. Well to be honest… nothing!! .. I just woke up this morning and realized I used to have a blog… a blog on which the only content I have is a piece on Dubai I wrote may be 4 years ago and two other which talk about me getting back to writing a blog… hahahaha… Well the year 2013 is special. The only reason for that is because I got married. So many events in such a short duration of time. Before I knew it things were happening like when lightning strikes. Too many problems and issues which I guess is a part and parcel of the process of getting married. But once it’s done, it does feel good. Does it bring around a sense of responsibility? I don’t think it does. For me it seems like very little has changed. Guess credit for that would have to go to the better half. I wonder why the spouse is referred to as the better half? It’s like one half is worse than the other. May be that’s what marriage does to people or rather couples over a period of time. It’s the pursuit to gauge or justify the less better amongst the two which further leads to problems which ends up in a spiral. The spiral in which every loop makes each party lesser better than the other. Is there an end to it? Well now that’s debatable. I am two months into marriage and this is what is running through my head. Hahahaha. That’s messed up… well in reality it very simple. One would just need to have a certain level of intelligence to be in a relationship. Giving the other as much space as she or he might require at the same time not total abandonment or isolation. Never be too judgmental nor should one be too opinionated. I seem like the know it all guy. But the reality is that it does not take much to be in a relationship or in this case a sacred covenant of marriage. Does luck play a role in this equation? Yes may be to a certain extent, but this is all dependent on each individual and can be debatable on a case to case basic. The universe I belief has its factors that influence to each individual and people in general…. Hahahaha ok before I get wacked by a certain someone I am going to stop with this thread. Relatives can be a very challenging factor to handle. It is firstly a challenge to handle relatives from my side of the family and it is a totally different ball game to encounter relatives from the other side. Relatives are three in nature, one which I could describe as the core group which ideally includes parents and grandparents. The second would include relatives like cousins and uncles and aunts which I would brand as the inner circle and finally the last would be the extended family which would ideally include everyone else who don’t fallen under the first two categories. I have a very simple policy when it comes to relatives which is keep them close but not too close. The core group needs to be kept really close and every opinion of theirs matter. But as two married individuals, every couple would need to understand what matters the most. Anyways so much for now. More to come later…

No comments:

Post a Comment